Sunday, June 9, 2013


It was a bumpy road but I finally made it to Jersey!  I'm so grateful for gaining peace in my life.  If this day happened to me a couple years ago I think I would have been miserable.  I already was having a hard time going into this weekend due to my grandma's condition.  I think if this was me a few years ago I would have broken down and cried.   I now realize it's a waste of energy. I'm a firm believer in everything happens for a reason.  When you just go with the flow of what life presents you, blessing may be around you.  If you don't embrace each moment you may not recognize the blessings.  I speak not from a "know it all" frame of mind but from personal experiences.  I love wrestling and can't wait to share the rest of my journey with all of you.  Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment