Monday, November 10, 2014


Life always brings things full circle.  This weekend was another example on how true that statement is.  I have learned to let go and allow things to happen organically.  Whatever is meant to be TRULY is meant to be.  This past year has been such a crazy journey but every experience, both good and bad, HAD to occur in order for me to evolve to the person I am writing this blog.  It's such a trip, Life keeps aligning me with people and places when I need it the most.  The first couple of months after my break up was tough but I learned so much through the pain.  It's so appropriate I return to the building where it began when I finally let go and moved forward.  Stay tuned for pics and my Save Wrestling episode of when I went to IWF in Arizona, brotherrrr...ONE Love!

SUBSCRIBE to my Tweet Secret Channel today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment