Monday, July 22, 2013


 
At the beginning of the month I had an appearance at The Wrestling Guy Store in Huntington Park, CA.  I had such a great time!  Not only did I get to meet fans but I had some Todd the Bod time.  I just love that he did this video for Sunday Nite Stu.  As most of you know the SNS crew are definitely Martinez Girlz homies and any chance to send Stuart and the rest of his crew positive vibe the positive vibes shall be had!
 
 
 
During my appearance the store owner shared with me that his baseball players had talked all week about meeting me but they were in the parking lots the whole signing because they were being shy.  I say "Don't let shyness be your El Guapo!"  So, in true Shelly fashion I went outside to give them a hard time-camera following me of course ;)
 
 
 
Here's a fun clip a fan sent me.  I'm so glad they did!  OMG make sure to check out when me and Nacho take a picture.  His arm is SO far from my waist LOL, it's cute.  I always have to remind little boys to be gentleman and good boys.  It's my duty as a woman :)  I had so much fun at this signing I hope to make a return soon.  Until then, make sure to check out The Wrestling Guy Online Store and make sure to tell them Fun Time Shelly sent ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment