Monday, July 22, 2013


I decided to put my daily on the Save Wrestling page since I talk about getting stiffed last night.  It is what it is.  The way I look at it is I got to have a mini road trip with Danielle, Brian and Freddy.  I also got to have an amazing match with Mariah and free medication.  Does it make what happened last night right?  Of course not but unfortunately these types of things happen in this business.  I'm not here to slander anyone I'm just here to say the facts.  I got a Facebook message this morning from the promoter saying that he will send me my money one way or another.  I hope he keeps to his word and is eventually able to pay everyone involved.  Even though there was only about 20 people at the show we all put 110% in each performance because we love this business.  I am sure over time we will all get the information we seek regarding the details of why the promoter just up and left but until then I say all in all I had a fun time!




 
As I said we gave it our all last night and when Mariah and I got down we weren't messing around!  Here are some war wounds from our chop fest in the DJ booth I Instagramed earlier.  Later tonight I will post our match in the Feature Video section in the upper right corner ;)

 
Here all about the Friday show on this week's episode of #savewrestling the podcast!  Click the pic above to give it a listen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment