Sunday, August 18, 2013

 
I had quite the adventure last week at The Gathering of the Juggalos.  It's so interesting to revisit all this footage here in the rainforest away from all distracts.  When I was going through all my videos I felt like I was watching someone else's life.  I learned so much during that trip!  Through that learning experience I gain a sense of confidence that was foreign to me.  The way I feel today, right now as I type this is NOT the gal I see in these videos.  I don't mean it in a negative way.  Last week was the beginning of me discovering answers I've been waiting to find.  When the answers came, closure followed.  When I look at this footage I see a Shelly needs closure so she can move forward and I'm proud to say I have.
 

 

I had so much fun at Rude Boys kick off party!  When I got booked to co-host the event I knew I needed a special dress.  I'm glad it all worked out because I seriously think this was THEE perfect dress for this occasion.  I swear I think I lost 10 LBS of sweat!  I danced the night, or should I say morning away.  Unfortunately there was a "situation" at the party.  It's #kayfabe. I wished I didn't have to #kayfabe you but I have to respect people's privacy.  What's not #kayfabe is the outcome left me with more answers and reminders to be aware.  Everything that was supposed to happen that night both good and bad where totally meant. 
 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment