Wednesday, August 7, 2013


Part 1 of our wacky journey to San Diego for the Heroes of Wrestling show.  I would love to read your comments on this one.  There was probably 20 people at this show and yes, this is the show that everyone got stiffed on pay.  They did recently contact me about payment.  I hope they do the right thing and pay every performer on the show.  Only time will tell...


Part 2 has a different vibe and I dig it!  The Fun Cam caught so real moments that you just can't write.  It's always a fun time when Chris Master makes an appearance!  I've said it before and I'll say it again I LOVE editing my videos.  This was last month and so much has happened since then.  It's such a trip to see these moments I lived and experienced with some of my close friends.  Reality tv has nothing on Save Wrestling where we keep it real and are too legit to quit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment